Welcome to Godly Girls For God
Glorifying God and Encouraging Others.
- Reading Corner
If you would like to become a Site Writer for GGFG, please review the following information, and fill out the form, or email email@example.com with the Subject: Writer's Application.
1) Writers commit to producing an article twice a month, once a month, or once every tow months. They will be updated with the current month's theme if they need help with ideas, or can ask Hillary-Beth as well.
2) Only original works are accepted for publishing, meaning only things that you have written.
3) Writers must submit a GGBio. See the GGBios Page for examples. http://www.godlygirlsforgod.com/ggbios.html
4) Writers must agree to let their work be edited if it is needed, both grammatically and in content. (Any major change would be discussed with the writer before publishing.) We read every article before publishing to ensure that what is being written aligns with God's Word as far as the GGFG staff can tell.
5) Writers should hold a valid email address at all times, and keep us updated about your current preferred email address.
We try to post 3 articles every Friday evening, but sometimes we don't have enough to post. You may get an email with a request for a new article - but we understand if school, family, and other commitments make meeting these "emergency requests" hard - so no pressure to do more than what you commit to!
From the Godly Girls For God Staff